STOP PRESS: 2017 Dragon Boat Challenge is now sold out
How to Enter:
On Thursday 22nd June, 40 crews will battle it out at West Reservoir, London N4 to be crowned Construction Dragon Boat Champion 2017. Why not join your fellow industry peers at this sell out event and enjoy a day filled with fun, friendly competition and fundraising?
• Starting early afternoon, up to 40 crews will battle it out over the 200m race course
• All crews will enjoy at least 3 races
• The day will end with a gourmet BBQ
• Prizes will be awarded for the top three crews, the top mixed crew (minimum 5 ladies), best fancy dress and the crew who raises the most money in additional sponsorship for CRASH.
How to take part:
• Recruit a team of 10-15 people who want a challenge and a generous douse of fun. Your team can be all male, all female or mixed and companies can enter more than one team. The great news is that no previous experience is necessary – all abilities are welcome.
• Choose a team name and register with Gable Events either by completing this form – or by calling Gable on 01780 470718.
• Set up a fundraising page here. We ask each team to raise a minimum of £300 in additional sponsorship for CRASH with the top fundraising team winning a prize.
• Turn up on 22nd June with your team members and have a great day!
Entry details & how you can support CRASH:
Places get booked up fast, so make sure you sign up early to secure your teams’ places.
All entries include:
• High quality venue
• Three races per crew
• Gourmet BBQ
• Colour souvenir programme
CRASH Platinum Crew – £1,700 + VAT plus £600 CRASH donation (£2,640). (As above, plus company name and/or logo on each side of your boat, acknowledgement on challenge website, crew managers pack and souvenir programme, results board and commentary, ½ page advert & team photo)
CRASH Premier Crew – £1,100 + VAT plus £400 CRASH donation (£1,720). (As above, plus acknowledgment on challenge website, crew managers pack and results board.
Standard Crew – £1,100 + VAT plus £200 CRASH donation (£1,520.) (As above)
How to Enter:
Download these details on pdf Construction Industry Dragon Boat Challenge
To see footage from last year’s event please see here.