Thursday 21st September
CBRE Residential, Henrietta Place, London, W1G 0NB // 2.30pm
Can you navigate your way through the capital and take the crown as the construction industry’s CRASH Charity Wildgoose Chase Champions?
Join teams from across the industry on Thursday 21st September for the CRASH Charity Wildgoose Chase and test your endurance, general knowledge and navigation skills.
Armed with an iPad, your team will set out exploring Central London to complete a bespoke activity app by undertaking challenges at live hotspots, which will be anything from your best prisoner pose at the Tower of London to your air guitar at a famous celeb hangout. Each team will race against one another to accumulate the most points in the least amount of time to be crowned CRASH Charity Wildgoose Chase Champions! The winning team will be revealed at the end of the day when everyone will enjoy entertainment, networking, refreshments and that all important prize ceremony.
Funds raised from this event will enable CRASH Charity to create places that care for people who are homeless or those young and old with life limiting illnesses so please sign up today.
WHY SHOULD YOU ENTER?
- Be part of the inaugural CRASH Charity Wildgoose Chase
- Industry networking and teambuilding opportunities throughout the afternoon and evening
- Chance to be crowned CRASH Charity Wildgoose Chase Champion
- Support your industry charity. Every team entry fee includes a £300 or £750 minimum donation to CRASH Charity
- It’ll be great FUN!
HOW TO TAKE PART?
- Recruit a team of up to five people who are ready for the challenge
- Choose a team name and complete a booking form
- Be in London at 2.30pm on Thursday 21st September ready to take part and have fun
- Celebrate with your team mates and fellow participants at an early evening reception, including refreshments, entertainment, networking and a prize giving ceremony
WHAT ARE THE REGISTRATION FEES?
LIMITED- Only 15 packages available
All Standard Entry Benefits plus the following:
· Branding of one GPS hotspot within the challenge including in-app advertising space for a company logo, colour scheme and any desired copy
· A £750 minimum donation to CRASH Charity
· Entry for 5 team members to the inaugural CRASH Wildgoose Chase
· Access to early an evening reception including refreshments, networking and a prize giving ceremony
· A £300 minimum donation to CRASH Charity
- 2.30pm: Teams arrive at CBRE Residential, Henrietta Place, London, W1G 0NB for registration and safety briefing.
- 3:00pm: The challenge begins.
- 5:00pm: Arrive back at CBRE Residential and celebrate your successes at an early evening reception with opportunities for networking with likeminded industry professionals, refreshments and a prize giving ceremony!
If you would like further information regarding the event, please contact Kate Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8742 0717
Download the CRASH Wildgoose Chase – Event Information (pdf)
Download the CRASH Wildgoose Chase Booking Form (pdf) and secure your team place now.
Taylor Wimpey Graduates, in partnership with the construction industry charity CRASH, are excited to introduce this new fundraising event which is unlike any other in the industry. Please support CRASH Charity by entering a team and making the Capital your playground. Unleash your inner competitiveness as you race against the clock to complete the GPS challenge. Who will gain the most points and rise to the top?
Want to see what it’s all about? Check out this video of Nike taking on the challenge in Paris (YouTube).
We hope you’re up for the challenge!