As we approach Christmas, we all turn our attention to our friends and loved ones. However, this year’s festivities will be altered in a way we could never have imagined.
For many companies, Christmas celebrations will be pared back in response to social distancing guidance and economic challenges. Yet just a fraction of your usual Christmas entertainment budget could dramatically change this Christmas for those in need of our support.
Your donation could give a homeless person a wonderful FIRST Christmas in a place they can call home, or a child with a life-limiting illness the opportunity to enjoy precious time with family and friends one LAST time.
In return for your generosity:
- CRASH will give you an animated Christmas e-card personalised with your company logo to send to colleagues and customers.
- For donations of £600+ your company name will feature in the CRASH ‘thank you’ press advertisements and for donations of £2000+ your company logo.
- You will demonstrate to your peers and clients, your humanity and commitment to social impact
- You will show your employees you’re a compassionate employer – even though there can be no Christmas party this year.
- You’ll know you’ve made a real difference to someone’s life, at a time when they need it most.
Your donation this Christmas will create places that care for people surrounded by love and kindness.
Please complete the online form to submit your pledge.
We can provide you with a Request for Donation (similar to an invoice) and a thank you receipt for your records.
If you have any questions, please contact Lucie Gillard at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a personal donation please use our Virgin Money Giving page.
You will receive an automatic email notification once completed.
If you would like to set up a regular donation, please contact Lucie Gillard at email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE – 11TH DEC
Look out for the CRASH Christmas Jumper Day early December. Let’s make this the best year ever!In the meantime, if you’d like to plan your own activity please visit our fundraising page for inspiration.