Sunday 17th March 2019
Starting and ending in the magical grounds of Hampton Court Palace, last year’s sell out palace half; the Hampton Court Half Marathon is the 2019 race to take part in.
As a spot light event, CRASH needs your help to raise £4,500 to help us continue to support homelessness and hospice charities with their building projects. We’re looking for 30 willing participants to take part, with each runner raising £150 in sponsorship.
Reasons you should take part:
- It’s the perfect new year’s resolution (register now and you can focus on starting your training as soon as January arrives)
- It’s the only half marathon to be held in this famous and historical royal home. The race starts and finishes in the Palace’s breath-taking grounds
- The medal is amazing! Take a look at the past four years’ designs here
- You can do it alone or take part as team
- Your fundraising efforts will make a huge difference to the lives of vulnerable people across the UK
Registration for this event costs £65 and we ask runners to commit to raising £150 in sponsorship. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.