Homelessness charity application

  • Your organisation must be a registered UK charity with the Charity Commission in England, Wales or Northern Ireland or a registered Scottish Charity.
  • CRASH can only accept applications that relate to your buildings.
  • Your charity must have a legal interest in the building, unless your application relates to requesting professional advice regarding a building you wish to lease or buy.
  • Your charity needs to own the freehold for the building or hold the Lease. CRASH cannot consider applications for leases that have less than five years to run.
  • Your building is currently delivering or will be used to deliver services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18.
  • Your building will be providing services at least 4 days a week.
  • CRASH cannot consider applications where construction has already begun or will be beginning within the next two months. 

Please note that CRASH will give priority to applications that relate to delivering accommodation and day services.

Continue to Online Application Form