- Your organisation must be a registered UK charity with the Charity Commission in England, Wales or Northern Ireland or a registered Scottish Charity.
- CRASH can only accept applications that relate to the buildings from which you deliver your services.
- Your charity must have a legal interest in the building, unless your application relates to requesting professional advice regarding a building you wish to lease or buy.
- Your charity needs to own the freehold for the building or hold the Lease. CRASH cannot consider applications for leases that have ten years or less to run.
- Your building will be used to deliver in-patient and or day services to people in need of end of life care (CRASH cannot consider applications for hospice charity shops).
- CRASH cannot consider applications where construction has already begun or will be beginning within the next two months.
Continue to Online Application Form