OFF-SITE DJ Night
Plan your Festive fundraiser today
There are endless possibilities to fundraise for your industry charity this Festive season, from carol concerts to bring and bake sales or coffee mornings!
Simply select your fundraiser, gather your team and help raise vital donations for CRASH’s projects with homelessness charities and hospices. You could double-up and combine an extra fundraiser with your CRASHmas Jumper Day, whatever you decide – you will be making a difference.
Step 1 – Decide on your fundraiser… you’re not limited to one! (Check out some of our favourites below)
Step 2 – Set a date and spread the word – the more the merrier!
Step 3 – Create your fundraising page and ask colleagues to donate what they can, whether it’s the price of their morning coffee or what they would spend sending Christmas cards – it all helps to construct places that care for people.
Step 4 – Share your photos with CRASH charity on social media – we love seeing them!
Our fundraising favourites
- ‘The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear’ – host an office carol concert and ask colleagues to donate and sing along!
- Host a festive bring and bake sale and ask colleagues to donate in return for a sweet treat, you could add a touch of competition and introduce a Festive Bake Off!
- Bring and Buy Christmas Gift Sale – get involved in some post-Christmas fundraising and do the sustainable thing with your unwanted gifts
- It’s always good to chat over a cuppa, so how about hosting a CRASHmas Coffee Morning?
- Take a look at our 22 Fundraising ideas for and put your own festive spin on it…