OFF-SITE DJ Night
CRASHmas Jumper Day
Rock your festive knit this CRASHmas Jumper Day and fundraise for your industry charity to help homelessness charities and hospices across the UK.
It’s easy to take part; simply choose your date, gather your team, rock your Christmas jumper and make a donation to CRASH – whatever day you choose, you will be making a difference.
Get preparing for your ultimate CRASHmas Jumper Day:
- Select a date that suits you & spread the word
- Create your JustGiving fundraising page and encourage your teams to donate
- Let CRASH know you’re taking part and receive your company’s personalised CRASHmas Jumper Day image
- Gather your teams – whether you’re on-site, in the office or at home…the bigger the better! Taking part virtually? download the CRASHmas Teams background
- Dust off your festive clobber – whether you choose to be understated and wear some festive red or go BOLD and cover yourself head to foot in tinsel…it all helps to spread festive cheer and raise vital donations
- Share your festive pics with CRASH charity on social media using #CRASHmasJumperDay, for your chance to be crowned ‘Best Festive Team’ – announced 20th December
Pssst! Here’s some festive dress inspiration and fundraising ideas…
- Don’t have a Christmas jumper? Check out your local charity shop, or if you can’t find one…get creative! You could pin some baubles, fairy lights or last year’s Christmas cards on an old jumper
- Ask your company if they would generously match the donations made by employees!
- How about a Bring and Buy event? Ask colleagues to bring in a Christmas jumper, whether it’s home-made or bought and sell them off in aid of CRASH – you can then rock your new jumper on CRASHmas Jumper Day
- Make a donation to help create your manager’s jumper, but don’t forget to wear yours too!
- Working on site? What about a festive hard hat competition or jazz up your PPE with some old Christmas decorations (please consider site safety if you’re doing this)