OFF-SITE DJ Night
Cycle for CRASH
Have you been inspired by the Tour De France; maybe you enjoy Zwift or want to take your commute cycle to the next level? Or could you volunteer to host a CRASH networking cycle in August or September and make it a #summerofcycling?
Oil your chain and click in your cleats, CRASH needs you!
Here are some ways to cycle in aid of CRASH and raise funds by asking your friends and family to sponsor you:
- Hit the open roads and challenge yourself to a set distance. What about cycling 250km over 1 weekend?
- Tick off your bucket list cycling route (Box Hill Olympic Circuit, London to Paris)
- Buddy and up and create a cycling crew to take on a challenge together
- Turn your Zwift session into a fundraising activity – hit your health goals and your fundraising target!
- Volunteer to host a networking cycle and ask guests to donate £5
Ride London update:
The official event Prudential Ride London 2021 has been cancelled and a virtual event will take place in summer 2021. CRASH supporters joined in with the hybrid event in 2020, raising an impressive £6,900!
To be the first to hear about this year’s virtual event from CRASH, please register your interest and we will contact you when the details are released. Don’t let it stop you from planning a cycle inspired fundraiser, dust off your bike and start training for ahead of the announcement.